Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's day Aling Inday!

This day celebrates one of the most important event in most people's life who lives in the grace of gratitude for the mothers they love and respect. When my dad told me that if I decide to look for a partner, I need to give a certain attention with the subliminal character of a person on how they treat their own mother. He is so sure that I can never go wrong if I follow the idea. Of course, at the time, I have no regard with words of wisdom until I suffered the fate of overwhelming relational problems of due respect from a spouse or a partner. His words, then, all began to make sense. Family histories tell a lot about the outcome of future relationships, my mom also said.


My mom isn't the most perfect person in the whole world but she has a unique character designed for her by our most gracious Almighty Father, admired and adored by me and my siblings. Like a lion protecting her cubs, I saw how aggressive she was to provide us what we need at the expense of her rests, vacations and time for herself. She was the model of survivorship for putting us all in an exclusive school in lieu of 16-18 hrs a day away from us; just so, we can learn the best deals of handling life expectations and the knowledge needed to surpass unfortunate events in our lives. Her full force effort is one of the greatest nurture a child could ever have, and for that, I thank my mother for giving us a chance to have a better future. Her endurance to surpass her trials lifted up the depressing hours of my life's unfortunate events. I would look up how she would've had handled the 9 lives in her hands versus the 2 in mine; then I'd feel better.


To this day, her time with the grand kids says it all. She is an admirable person deserving of love and respect by all of us. In behalf of my mom's endeavors, I salute all the mom's who gave up their lives so we can enjoy ours. I love you Mom, forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment